We have
finally cut Maiya's hair. Well it's been trimmed before but never really "cut". But today, kind of spur of the moment we decided to cut it off. Once the decision was made we thought we might as well go all the way and cut off enough to donate to "Locks of Love" (it's a charity that makes wigs for cancer patients.) The minimum donation is 8 inches. After all was said and done, Maiya had 12 inches cut off, 11 of which will be shipped to the charity on Monday. She loves her new haircut and so does Mom and Dad. It will be a welcome change for the summer.
Here is the before picture (w/Hailey posing too)

Here is what we are donating to "Locks of Love"

And here is the finished product.

4 comments:
Soooo very adorable. I love it!!! I can't believe how much hair you cut off!
L-O-V-E it!!!
I have been telling Hailey I would cut her hair for weeks. Well now that Maiya had hers done I have to cut Hailey...or so she says. Anway...
We all think it is FAB-U-LOUS!! (Sing it when you say it, Sharpay)
I love, Love, LOVE it. I can't believe how long it was. What a cutey!!
I love it too! I can't believe how long it still is after having just taken 12 inches off! She is adorable :)
Post a Comment