Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Hailey Gayle

How is it possible that our little Miss Hailey is 1 year old already...and I still haven't lost the last 5 pregnancy pounds? January 27th we celebrated Hailey's 1st birthday. It was pretty low key. We had her open a present (Little Peoples Barnyard set) and ate cupcakes. Hailey was not nearly as adventurous with the cake as Maiya was on her 1st b-day. Maiya dug right in getting in from tip to toe. But true to form, our little Hailey was much more cautious. She gently touched the icing, not to mess it up. Then she looked at me to see if it was ok to be touching this. When I gave the o.k. she touched again, this time enough to get some onto her finger and into her mouth but that is about as agressive as she got.




Again, I can't believe how quickly this year went by.

2 comments:

BJandGayle said...

I LOVE Haily Gayle!!! Cute girl. I love that she was sooo cautious. Makes you wonder what she will be like as a teenager. She is growing so fast. Can't wait to see her and the rest of you guys!

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!