
We've been wondering for awhile now when Hailey was going to start to getting her teeth. Maiya had 4 teeth by the time she was 8 months old. (I know I compare Hailey to Maiya a lot but it's my only point of reference). Hailey had not even shown any sign of teeth .... until today. Her bottom left front tooth has broken through the skin. Yeah! We were very lucky that Maiya was a good teether and never fussed or complained about her teeth erupting. Keep you fingers crossed that Hailey will follow suit.
2 comments:
Hooray for Teeth! Solid foods look out! Unfortunately, Thomas has not been a good teether and he usually plans teething when we are some kind of road trip.
Teeth are cute! Griffyn already has three popped out and many more on the way. She is a good teether too. What cute pics! I love the bathtub photos.
Post a Comment